Wednesday, 16th June 4:00 - 4:30 PM CEST
What can we obtain from Electric and electronic equipment?
Starting from the classification of this dangerous and rich waste, Forrec will guide you through the different phases of the treatment of the WEEE. Automatic disassembling, shredding down in particles which are suitable for the separation and the valorisation of ferrous and non-ferrous materials, plastics.
In this webinar you will discover FOR REC approach for the WEEE Treatment.
During this 30 minutes webinar you will find out more about:
- End-of-Life WEEE and sustainability problems
- The Forrec approach for the treatment of electric motors and cables
- Case Histories of tailor-made plants worldwide
- Introduction of Hammers mill compact version
Why should you subscribe to this Webinar?
This webinar will introduce you the solutions developed by FOR REC for the WEEE Treatment, in particular the webinar can be very useful if:
- You want to convert waste into secondary raw material
- Your company is ready to embrace sustainability
- You wish to talk with an expert in the recycling industry
Who is ForRec?
FOR REC designs and manufactures shredders and customised turn-key systems for waste recycling. 30 years of experience in the field of waste treatment and disposal.
Don't miss the chance to find out more, we will wait for you: Wednesday, 16th June 4:00 - 4:30 PM CEST
Can’t you attend the online webinar? Don’t worry! After the webinar presentation, we will send an e-mail with the video registration of the webinar to all registered participants.
Use Zoom to attend the webinar with your PC, tablet and smartphone.